Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

7/20/12 - and the YA crush tourney!

Today marks a momentuous occasion: the day that I decided to start a blog about young adult books. I will make it my mission to keep you updated about all the latest YA book news, my dedicated (and imaginary) readers. Well, I'm sure that after two months of no one reading this I will probably just get bored and stop... But as my mom always says, I'll charge it to experience :)
My first shout out will be to promote the 2nd annual YA crush tournament being held at the YA sisterhood (http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com). All your favorite YA heroes are in here, with the exception of everyone's favorite golden boy Jace from City of Bones - who currently holds the title of the YA crush king, along with his queen Clary.
And so here starts my little experiment, born of a listless summer vacation- let's see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment