Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

City of Bones casting

Casting truths (not rumors) about the City of Bones movie all from Cassandra Clare/s tumblr: coming out 8/23/13
Clary Fray - Lily Collins
From Priest, The Blind Side, ... anyone know where else?
Jace Wayland - Jamie Campbell-Bower
Played... Arthur? in a tv show that I forget the name of. I prefer Merlin <3
Simon Lewis - Robert Sheenan
Well that's certainly a furry hood. Played Nathan in Misfits?
Isabelle Lightwood - Jemima West
...I don't know where she's from. Anyone?
Magnus- Godfrey Gao
I think he played the designer of the robot Zeus in Real Steel? Haha he acted so crazy there. I love when he punched the screen.

Joceyln Fray - Lena Headey
Recognize from Game of Thrones? She played Cersei.

Hodge Starkweather - Jared Harris
     He's played Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

Also, Valentine's minions -
Blackwell - Robert Maillet
 
Apparently whacked Robert Downey Jr with a mallet in the 2nd Sherlock Holmes.
And Pangborn - Kevin Durand
 He was one of those bad aliens from I Am Number Four. I'm sure he'll look much more human in City of Bones. Well, at least minus the gills and tiny sharp teeth.

And some related news - cover of Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices)
Now THIS is ... MY FAVORITE SERIES EVER!!!!! Tied with Divergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment